Senior Messaging Architect
TIBCO | 72000 Messaging Business Development | Rotterdam,
Provide advanced field expertise in TIBCO's Messaging technologies. Support TIBCO Account Executives and regional Solutions Consultants with technical assistance in pre- and post-sales engagements. Identify and technically qualify new business opportunities. Participate in the development of the Messaging Business and technical strategy, including RFI/RFP responses, sizing and architecture outlines, and coordinating with Professional Services and Alliance partners to win new customers and proliferate usage within the existing customer base.
Deliver technical architecture presentations and technical solutions according to customer requirements and product specifications. Perform hands on design work to prove TIBCO software capabilities to customers during the evaluation (Proof of Concept) process. Install, configure, demonstrate and troubleshoot the TIBCO Messaging products. Possess a working knowledge of the functionality and value propositions of all products within the TIBCO product suite. Be able to effectively communicate competitive solution/product differentiators to customers and the sales team. Ensure customers are successful integrating our products after the sale is made. Proactively communicate with the team members and other Solution Consultants on a regular basis as well as provide timely reporting as required by Messaging Business Development Management.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Messaging Business EMEA.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
Lead Generation/ prospect development:
- Respond to technical sections of RFI/ RFP/ RFQ
- Develop and where necessary present business (& technical) proposition to prospects/ customers
- Map business requirements to technology capabilities, identifying gaps and omissions and designing end-to-end solutions
- Development, installation and presentation of demos
- Support of Marketing events
- Explain competitive positioning to prospects and customers
- Look for new business within existing customers and Alliance partners
- Built and perform performance benchmarks on Messaging products
- Create technical product white papers, customer use cases, and other sales materials
Lead Assessment/ prospect qualification:
- Together with Sales Management assess RFx/ POC opportunities
- Provide sales support in defining the strategy for a given account
- Perform a technical assessment of a given account
- Share knowledge gained during campaigns through TIBCO intranet
- Work with product management to feedback information from the field
- Providing Product Community Support to customers and participation on open-source community forums
Proof of Concepts:
- Successfully manage the delivery of POCs leveraging, where necessary, organizational resources Execute short POCs, architecture or TIBCO Solutions workshops employing knowledge of key TIBCO products
- Assist the Sales Organization in developing an appropriate pricing model for the customer
- Provide input for the win/loss report
- Complete ROI study with prospect
- Support Sales and Legal with required products for the commercial offer
- Work with Sales to assess sales activities within prospects
- Communicate product roadmap, planned enhancements or new products to existing customers and partners
- Work with PSG to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Keep abreast of new product development and ensure an associated sufficient level of technical knowledge is acquired to use new products in POC situations and to be able to present their technical attributes and business value to prospects and customers.