Digital Product Marketing Executive
NEWSCYCLE Solutions | Marketing | Bloomington, MN
Who is Newscycle?
NEWSCYCLE Solutions delivers a broad range of technology solutions for a global customer base across all media including print, TV, radio, magazines and digital, as well as the corporate and financial services industries. The Newscycle product set includes solutions for content management, advertising management, subscription management, book publishing, and data solutions for real-time news, multimedia and syndication. Newscycle provides solutions that allow our customers to compete more effectively, grow revenues, and optimize enterprise operations, in a digital-first world.
The Digital Product Marketing Executive will be a key evangelist for Newscycle digital product lines – driving adoption and momentum throughout the organization and the industry. This person will play a key role in determining long-term product vision and direction, as well as serving as the ‘digital voice of the customer’ inside of the organization.
Oversees marketing activities related to the release of new digital products into the market. Coordinates initial design stages of new product and coordinates/facilitates post-design activities to ensure smooth product introduction. Works with product developers, product management, marketing, sales, support, and finance.
Will work closely with Product Management in building and deploying client surveys and product positioning documents. As a member of the product marketing team will also be involved in the management of client and industry data as relates to products and supporting company deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement in new digital product releases, both major and interim to the user base.
- Assists staff assigned to this task to ensure effective and efficient product distribution.
- Coordinate with product managers, pre-sales, services and sales staff, and technical post-sales support to ensure a smooth and trouble-free rollout.
- Assist in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market - Sales enablement.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and help develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products post-launch.
- Coordinate the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan Market intelligence.
- Maintain an expert level of knowledge on keeping abreast of competition.
- Research new, innovative ideas for improving new product rollout programs.
- Documents new product rollout processes via creation and maintenance of a documentation.
- Work with product management to manage and maintain documents and databases for the effective evaluation of the market and customer information and statistics
- Undergraduate Degree (prefer Business or Marketing – others considered)
- 10+ years’ experience in a digital product marketing role and/or evangelist role.
- Passion for simple, smart, beautiful data driven product experiences
- A bias for action
- Travel may be required – likely not more than 50% of the time.
- Any location
NEWSCYCLE Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might be required