Customer Account Manager
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | San Jose, CA
Job Title: Customer Account Manager
Function: Sales/Account Management
Position Type: Full time
Position Level: Entry Level
Location: San Jose, CA
Customer Account Manager
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work five times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine, Xactly is proud to be disrupting the incentive compensation market space. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As a Customer Account Manager in Xactly's San Jose office, you will play an integral role in impacting the overall experience of our existing client base. In addition to maintaining customer satisfaction, you will also be responsible for prospecting into our clients to generate up-selling and cross-selling opportunities. We are seeking an energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience, and excited to continue to evangelize the Xactly brand.
Not only do we offer strong growth opportunities for top performers, but we also have a top-notch culture, benefits (check them out below) and more. Our strong C.A.R.E. values - Customer Focus, Accountability, Respect & Excellence - guide our every move, allowing us to unleash human potential to maximize company performance. We set the example with excellent customer experience and deliver an award-winning SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) product!
Read all about us at www.xactlycorp.com!
- Responsible for selling Xactly’s suite to and maintaining relationships with existing account
- Build and manage relationships within our customer base
- Demonstrate our product over the web
- Report sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Manage fast and intricate sales cycles in a team selling environment with existing customers
- Identify and close up-sell and cross-sell opportunities based on an annual quota (measured monthly & quarterly)
- Proactively identify and prioritize existing accounts to focus efforts within a defined territory which is based on perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal time frame
- Develop specific account plans for each customer that outlines their critical success factors for renewal and customer adoption of new products
- Have a holistic understanding of the Xactly products and working knowledge of complementary products and services
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 1 (one) year consultative account management or sales experience in a full lifecycle quota carrying role; SaaS selling experience a major plus
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of meeting and overachieving on quota
- Exceptional communication skills & professionalism
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Proactive territory management, prospecting, and 'trailblazing'
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to grow a business
- High energy and a positive attitude a must
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
About Xactly Corporation
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.