Onsite Services Staffing Coordinator
Cvent | Client Services | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent has an opportunity for an Onsite Services Staffing coordinator who will help recruit, train, process documents to our Onsite Services contracting team. The Onsite Services Staffing coordinator will oversee and select staff for all Enterprise Events and Mid-Market events. This position requires a person with extremely sharp attention to detail, as we have over 75 contractors that support our Onsite events.
This position will be part of Cvent’s Client Services group and will report to the Senior Manager, Operations and Logistics. This role will be based in the McLean, Virginia office or the Austin, Texas office.
What You Will Be Doing
- Oversee the contractor and technician teams (including independent contractors and contractors managed by 3rd parties (Choose 2 Rent, Event Troops, Blue Austin Events Group, On World Rental UK, etc.). Responsibilities include:
- Selecting and scheduling contractors required to support OSS events
- Recruiting, screening, ensuring appropriate paperwork completed for new contractors or contractors utilized by 3rd parties
- Onboarding new contractors to ensure HR and IT compliance for all Onsite Services processes and requirements, review of standards and practices for supporting events, (code of conduct, how to create an invoice, etc.)
- Create and maintain a complete database of contractors to include all information needed for travel, special skill sets, what level of certification they have and any other relevant information to support their work on site.
- Work with Onsite services Training manager to enhance and expound on the current Contractor Certification program to include skill testing, and refresher training -including hardware and software training.
- Work with cross functional leaders to share product and company updates via a monthly newsletter to be sent to all contractors
- Work closely with all Project teams to ensure they have appropriate staff
- Serve as an advocate for contractors – contractors will reach out to Coordinator as a first line of questions, needs, etc.
- Ensure Onsite Services staffing grids are 100% updated at all times. The grids are the “master plan” for where we place project assignments for all contractors and project managers.
- Incredible attention to detail to manage relationships with over 75 contractors
- Monthly reporting including contractor increases and/or attrition, contractor hours/days by contractor and by event, current certifications for all contractors.
What You Need for this Position
- 2+ years of on-site event delivery experience is highly desired
- BA or BS is not required, but highly preferred
- Require excellent Interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with Excel, Power Point and Adobe. Ideally experience with Salesforce.
- Must be able to quickly learn and implement new and complex ideas, relay those concepts to others, and apply appropriately and efficiently. This is an extremely fast paced role.
- Must be able to act independently to achieve needed results
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace