Practice Manager, BDM
TIBCO | 51000 PSG NAM East/Gov't - DMs & BDs | Non-TIBCO Office, TX
Practice Manager of Business Development, Professional Services
Location: Home office based in Western USA
We're looking for people who want to make a difference doing a job they love – dynamic individuals willing to take the risks necessary to make big ideas come to life and who are comfortable collaborating in our creative, new-idea-driven environment. We value hard work and provide new opportunities to grow, learn, and excel.
As a Business Development Practice Manager you will be responsible for developing the business for Tibco Professional Services.
- Identify, qualify, develop, and close consulting service engagements with a focus on account expansion
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Provide client consultations about company products or services, and make product presentations for clients
- Develop customized programs to meet client needs and close business
- Develop new business opportunities with potential and existing clients to achieve revenue goals
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Regular travel will be largely confined to the western region of the country on an as-needed basis