Lead Software Engineer (REST, NoSQL)
Cvent | Technology | Dallas, TX
Cvent’s Technology Team is a great opportunity for you to:
- Work on Internet scale applications, where performance, reliability and scalability, are critical design goals – not after-thoughts.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of microservices architecture and build robust RESTful APIs.
- Create beautiful, interactive and easy-to-use web applications using modern client-side frameworks and libraries, specifically with react.js and redux
- Gain experience with different database technologies, ranging from traditional relational to the latest NoSQL products such as Couchbase and Elastic Search.
- Create innovative mobile applications on a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android and others.
For this specific position, you will have a leg up if you also meet the following criteria:
- 7+ years of overall development experience which ideally includes working with an object-oriented language (Java, react.js, node.js)
- Experience with using and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with one or more of the following databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Couchbase, MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL technologies
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science OR related technical discipline.
Cvent offers a fun, collegial work environment tailored to sharpening your technical skills and growing as a software professional. While we have evolved from startup to mid-sized company, our Technology Team has preserved an entrepreneurial and merit-driven culture where meaningful initiative and contribution are recognized and rewarded.
Need more reasons to consider us? We offer competitive salary packages, an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision, competitive bonuses and PTO package, 401K match, summer hours, gym membership discounts and other great perks! If you would like to learn more about Cvent and our products, visit our website at www.cvent.com
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace