Trintech | Development | Addison, TX
Are you interested in working for a rapidly growing, SaaS software company who creates enterprise financial solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world? If so, you might want to consider Dallas, TX based Trintech for your next career move.
Trintech is a visionary leader the Cloud Financial Performance Management Solutions sector whose innovations in the Record to Report (R2R) process are at the heart of its success. With over 3,000 enterprise customers across the globe, our teams embody a small company culture that plays big in a rapidly growing enterprise software sector. They key to our success is our people and we are looking for the right technical and leadership talent as we grow our company.
Trintech is currently expanding its Software Engineering, SaaS Operations, and Information Technology teams in its Addison, TX headquarters. Do you enjoy tackling problems that are difficult to solve? Do you envision yourself accelerating your career as a member of technology and engineering teams who ensure the highest level of innovation and quality? Are you meticulous in your attention to detail and take your commitments seriously? Do you enjoy working in small teams that do the same? If so, you might make a good fit in our innovative, high energy work environment.
Essential Job Duties & Functions
- Scheduling and facilitating, sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Coaching and educating team members on Agile best practices.
- Implementing quality up front initiatives within Agile teams.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of Self Organisation
- Work hand in hand with Product Owners, team members, management, and other Agile teams to achieve product delivery goals.
- Establish priorities for stories with Product Owners.
- Work with other Agile teams and acts together toward common goals.
- Champions SAFe® initiatives and leads the PI ceremonies.
- Update team progress in Scrum of Scrums and Sprint Reviews
- Manage cross team dependencies and eliminate Roadblocks for the team
- Must have servant leadership attitude
- Software development and/or project management experience, in a professional environment using Agile methodologies
- 5+ years of technology or software/SaaS industry experience
- 2+ years as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for multiple development teams
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Large/enterprise application development experience using Agile methodologies
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
- Able to act as servant leader at the project level
- Situational Awareness - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic - Must be high-energy
- Drive for continual improvement
- Quick learner - Must be able to quickly gain a high level understanding of the technical and business domains of the development teams
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Experience with TFS/VSTS
- SAFe® experience or SAFe® 4 Scrum Master certification a plus
- CSM is a Must