HR Business Partner
Cvent | Human Resources | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. As Cvent continues its rapid growth, we are growing our HR Business Partner function and looking for an enthusiastic HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join our team. HRBPs are aligned to a specific department in North America and Europe and partner with leadership to realize business outcomes through talent initiatives and strategies. We are excited to welcome a new team member to support our evolving talent initiatives.
What You Will Be Doing:
- HR point of contact for employees and managers within international department at Cvent.
- Work with leadership to understand business priorities and translate into talent strategies and initiatives.
- Align department talent initiatives to broader company-wide initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Drive biannual performance review and promotion processes with managers in department(s).
- Work with compensation and commission analysts to drive annual merit increase process and communicate compensation details to employees.
- Partner with recruiting to support internal mobility and career growth.
- Analyze engagement survey results; recommend, develop, and implement programs to promote employee performance, engagement, satisfaction and retention.
- Support employees as they exit the organization – conduct exit interviews, ensure smooth offboarding, and identify trends in exit survey / interview analysis to drive improvement in employee practices.
- Partner with HR Operations to ensure employees in department understand policies and benefits, especially in times of change.
- Advise managers and employees on company policies and guidelines.
- Partner with HR leadership to recommend, research and implement new approaches, policies, procedures and tools that will build a highly efficient, service-oriented HR department.
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of professional work experience, with track record of additional responsibility and growth within position.
- Human Resources or Operational experience in the hi-tech industry experience preferred.
- HR knowledge, especially in areas of employee relations and performance management.
- Enthusiasm for implementing progressive HR talent management strategies.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Track record of integrity and ethical practices and ability to establish this expectation within the organization.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Uses sound reasoning and judgement.
- Attention to detail and deadline-driven.
- Excellent organizational skills; can successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience driving and championing change.
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written; able to breakdown complex issues into easy to understand messages.
- Proven relationship-building skills – with employees, line managers, and executives.
- Executive presentation communication a plus.
- Self-starter who is action oriented and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to comfortably work in high-growth environment.
- Ability to analyze problems and effectively provide solutions. Uses data to drive decision-making.