Regional Technical Manager-FL/GA/AL
EagleView | Government Sales - South | Miami, FL
***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live in Florida, Georgia or Alabama to be considered.***
Currently EagleView is looking for applicants for the role of Regional Technical Manager, for the territory of Florida, Georgia & Alabama. If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person please take a few minutes to complete the brief application.
- Technical sales assistance with presentations to state and county clients, working in concert with the District Sales Manager or Regional VP.
- Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with home office staff.
- Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested.
- Attend regional trade shows.
- Working with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments, to assist District Manager for maximum renewal potential.
- Support county and regional user groups as they are formed.
- Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed.
- Ancillary sales to existing customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- GIS and IT experience is preferred.
- 2+ years’ geographic information systems (GIS) or geospatial experience required.
- The ability to travel up to 75%, primarily within the territory.
- Experience working with county and state government a plus.
EagleView® offers competitive pay, robust medical/dental/vision plans and a wide variety of other excellent benefits along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.