Financial Analyst (temp-to-hire)
Zapproved | G&A | Portland, OR
Zapproved is seeking a strong financial analyst to join our fast-growing software-as-a-service company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. This position will directly partner with business leaders on a daily basis and will be responsible for financial modeling and analysis during planning, and providing business insights into key initiatives.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity and iteration; dives deep into data to find the root cause of problems, is detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional leadership teams.
We are currently seeking someone to join the team immediately on a temporary basis. Based on business need and individual performance there may be the potential that this role converts to a regular/full time employee in 3-4 months.
What You’ll Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll…
- Partner with Zapproved’s finance team and cross-functional business leaders to develop strategies, and provide clear and concise recommendations based on a thorough analysis
- Build and maintain detailed corporate financial models with an ability to run various operating scenarios
- Maintain cross-functional reports that involve the aggregation of data from multiple sources
What You’ll Need:
- BS in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years experience as a financial or data analyst
- Proven financial modeling and analysis skills
- Exposure to Revenue accounting/forecasting and project tracking
- Excellent skills in communicating, planning, and time management
- Proven problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong aptitude with Excel and PowerPoint and/or open source equivalent
What Would Be Nice:
- MBA encouraged
- Experience supporting a software company in growth phase
Working for Zapproved:
Founded in 2008, Zapproved LLC is the leading ediscovery software provider for managing corporate litigation readiness. Our Z-Discovery Suite returns power to in-house legal teams and helps them navigate electronic discovery with minimal risk and cost, setting new standards for scalability and intuitive design. Zapproved’s flagship product, Legal Hold Pro, is widely adopted by Fortune 500 and Global 2000 corporations. Zapproved has earned recognition with numerous awards, including:
- Best E-Discovery Legal Hold Product at the 2015 and 2016 Legaltech News Innovation Awards
- The 2016 and 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500TM lists ranked Zapproved as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
- The National Law Journal Best of 2018 survey lists Legal Hold Pro as one of the top Legal Hold Solutions
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2018
Zapproved is also SOC 2® Type 2 certified, the industry’s highest rating for data security. With 99% customer retention, we continue to cultivate ridiculously happy customer experiences year after year. We take pride in fostering an inclusive, innovative culture where diversity and bright ideas are welcome. Learn more at zapproved.com.
How to Apply:
To be considered, please provide your resume, cover letter, and (if applicable) a link to a portfolio of your work. We are looking for the things that drive and excite you and the mark that you want to leave on the world, so consider that in your cover letter. We think this is more important than your resume, and we will read your letter first.