Advanced | Sales | ., England
The Team and Role
The Commercial Account Management Team is responsible for maintaining quality relationships with our existing ERP, FMS and HCM client base. They are also targeted with uncovering opportunities for selling additional elements of our range of products to those clients as well as other solutions available across the Advanced Group. The team is part of the wider Commercial Sales Team reporting into one of our Sales Managers.
You will be responsible for managing an allocated set of Accounts and selling additional elements of our range of products as well as other solutions available across the Advanced Group. Responsible for managing the full sales lifecycle from initial appointment generation through to close of sale and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Generate appointments through calls to allocated existing customers
- Arrange appointments with customers
- Visit customer sites across the defined region and have the ability to provide high level demonstrations of the OneAdvanced range of software on a 1:1 basis and to groups
- Demonstrate the range of software to groups of prospects at seminars
- Negotiate and close sales of software range through to cash collection
- Ensure post sale customer satisfaction and identify cross and up sale opportunities
We would like you to have:
- Business to Business Sales experience
- Strong experience and track record of Account Management in a software environment
- Experience of successfully generating own appointments
- Experience of effectively demonstrating software to prospective customers
- Experience in working within a target driven environment.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies