VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Product Support Specialist I
CentralSquare Technologies | Support | Lake Mary, FL
Skills & Requirements
- Provide general assistance to customers via phone, email, and remote sessions.
- Understand and utilize best practices to create detailed cases with all the pertinent information.
- Demonstrated information-gathering skills and self-initiated learning.
- Collaborate with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service.
- Maintain consistent communication with customers regarding the status of their requests.
- Analyze customer issues with assistance of other team members when needed.
- Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Develop strong working relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Work with customers to identify system issues and create cases with detailed information.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ensure urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong ability to capture a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Troubleshoot and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions.
- Strong ability to listen to and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
- Can do attitude and team player.
- Experience in Government Financial Software preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical discipline including computer science, accounting, management information systems (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in Accounting, Support, Software Development, IT, or Quality Assurance is preferred