FUTURE OPENING - Director, Product Management
Greenway Health | Product Management | Tampa, FL
The Director, Product Management has over all accountability for the performance of his/her product or service category and serves as a strong advocate for solutions under purview both in the market and internally. The ideal candidate will bring a best practice mindset and add strong leadership to the team. This role will work with senior management and interdisciplinary teams to set category-level vision and strategy to drive the prioritization and allocation of resources for solution level roadmaps. If you want to make a difference, there is no better time to make an impact on healthcare. Come join us in our mission to fuel our customers’ success through innovative offerings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Owns product P&L, vision, and roadmaps
- Defines category level KPIs
- Defines and maintains pricing at the category level
- Synthesizes robust market, customer, and competitor fact base across products to inform category strategy
- Manages, coaches and mentors Product Managers including onboarding and training of new employees
- Collaborates with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure go-to-market strategies, plans and activities are aligned with the strategic vision
- Liaises with Marketing on category positioning and marketing
- Responsible for continuous, competitive and market analysis for the category
- Prepares information for leadership team on Product Roadmap and KPIs
- Approves sales and marketing collateral for product releases
- Liaises with key cross-functional stakeholders strategically and tactically
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of product management or software development experience
- 7+ years’ experience in supervising staff
- Proven track record of successful product introductions
- Strategic thinker and proven leader/team player with incredibly strong communication and collaboration skills
- Passionate, customer-champion with proven success in producing innovative products, services and supporting processes directly focused on improvement of bottom line results
- Proven skill in understanding market and technology trends, and customer needs; developing product strategy and aligning product plans built directly from customer input
- Experience building solid business plans which include appropriate ROI and related business analysis and justification.Must be proficient in delivering and selling that vision through all levels of management within the organization.
- Ability to determine clear prioritization and appropriate trade-offs regarding product roadmap candidates as well as resourcing and timing
- Ability to directly and successfully lead, mentor and develop a talented team of high-performing individuals in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office applications; VersionOne experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SCRUM and Agile principles