Service Desk Analyst / Engineer
Allocate Software | Information Technology | Skopje, Centar
The IT Support Technician will be joining a team providing first class technical user support to ensure calls to the Service Desk, either by email, telephone, self-service or ‘walk-in’ are logged, tracked and managed as required through to closure.
The IT Support Technician will provide desk side support including resolving hardware and software faults, conducting laptop and desktop builds across Allocate offices.
Prerequisites for this role are strong technical skills, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to converse effectively at all levels.
This role is based in the Skopje office. The successful candidate will be used to working autonomously, be self-sufficient and be comfortable working in a corporate environment.
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support for all Allocate employees, business systems, applications and services in all geographical locations
- Escalate calls to internal and external support providers where necessary
- Interact with internal clients on all levels to help resolve IT related issues and provide answers in a timely manner
- Log all service actions and incidents into a ticketing system
- Maintain proficiency in the use of all available problem resolution tools
- Respond to calls within specified time frames
- Ensure all procedures are suitably documented and published in accordance with current service standards
- Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
- Oversee new starter and leaver processes working with departmental heads to ensure systems are updated accordingly
Experience in the following areas desirable but not essential:
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Mobile technologies (iPhone/IPad)
- Skype for Business
- Active Directory Administration
- Email administration, Microsoft Exchange
- Graduate in an technical discipline
- Maintain strong communication and interpersonal skills, both over the phone and in person
- Ability to be flexible to work with a wide variety of technology and end user skill level and maintain a professional manner in dealing with all users at all times
- Ability to multi-task
- Show ability to work in a team environment.
- Show effective use of time management skills
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High standards of professional dress, behaviour and appearance