Client Application Specialist
Aspira | 120 - SW/Maint Cust Support | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with nine offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Aspira is looking for Client Application Specialists. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and looking to grow professionally in the IT and Customer Service field.
Our Client Application Specialist team is comprised of technology gurus, recent college graduates, problem-solvers, and product experts reminding our clients that behind our innovative software applications are great people who are passionate about what they do!
What does a Client Application Specialist do?
- Deliver solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding users through corrective steps.
- Educate clients and explain features and functionality of software applications.
- Use outstanding customer service to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Provide telephone, email, live chat, and remote support to clients.
- Improve system performance by identifying issues and recommending changes.
- Continue product expertise by updating job knowledge, education training, and maintaining personal networks.
- Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed.
What makes a successful Client Application Specialist?
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and, interpersonal skills along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Technology background or strong personal interest in technology.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve difficult problems.
- Strong work ethic and high level of initiative and efficiency.
- Great communication skills that can be tailored to the client’s needs.
- Ability to learn quickly in a self-directed environment with minimal supervision.
- College degree, technical coursework, or 1+ years in a technical support environment.
- Customer and team focused attitude.
- Technology certifications are a plus.
Aspira’s Perks & Benefits:
- Strong commission structure
- Health, Vision, Dental, EAP and RRSP
- Two additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.