Marketo | Marketing | San Mateo, CA
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for an aspiring web and software developer who is worked on a team, built some web sites, maybe even some web apps, and you’re hungry to level up your skills. The Marketing Development team works closely with the Marketing team at large as well as other teams within Marketo to provide services, support, and solutions for web-based technologies. You are anxious to educate your fellow co-workers with training and documentation as well as build new projects and improve existing ones. You always have an eye towards how to improve the processes and tools we and our co-Marketoans use.
This role sits in our San Mateo office and reports to our Senior Director of Marketing.
Is this you?
- Openness to working in a service oriented team
- A modern PHP framework, (Laravel, Cake, Zend, etc.)
- Any flavor of SQL
- Rest API architecture
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our headquarters are based in San Mateo and offers free parking and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer