Portfolio Program Manager
EagleView | Product Strategy | Bellevue, WA
EagleView is seeking an entrepreneurial Head of Portfolio Program Management based in our global headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We’re a fast-paced technology company backed by one of the top private equity companies in the world. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to disrupt and redefine how technology is used in the markets we serve.
- Ensure alignment between product roadmaps and engineering backlogs
- Develop business and market requirement document standards (BRD/MRD)
- Develop standard process and flows for product roadmap management
- Help manage priorities and alignment across multiple product roadmaps
- Coordinate dependencies across the product portfolio and resolve or escalate conflicts.
- Create and/or maintain appropriate product documentation across different product line teams
- Work with development, project management, operations, and other departments to prepare release objectives, milestones and schedules for all phases of product development and launch.
- Measure success of new initiatives and make data-driven decisions to continually improve and/or course correct.
- Take action and drive issues to resolution through impact and influence.
- Actively engage key stakeholders to drive business requirement definition and keep all stakeholders informed of progress; ensure that executive sponsors and others are aware of any potential roadblocks or inability to deliver as committed.
- Report regularly on performance against key business metrics. Deliver against targets for revenue, cost, and profitability.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and excite executives, colleagues and customers on merits of our products and strategies.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Executes fast and gets things done.
- Quick study. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of technology product management experience.
- Experience in leading projects and working with cross disciplinary teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or similar. MBA preferred.
- Pragmatic Marketing, 280 Group or similar training preferred.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and tools for product management.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.