Systems Engineer (Pre-Sales) | EMEIA | France
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering | Paris, Ile-de-France
The Jamf Systems Engineer (also known as a Sales Engineer or pre-Sales) primary role is to partner with other members of the French Sales Team to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective, existing customers and partners.
- Be the technical point of contact for prospective and existing customers throughout the sales process.
- Work jointly with the sales team on strategy & discovery sessions, in order to understand customer requirements, and develop targeted technical solutions with unique business value.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective customers, either remotely or directly on site.
- Support product evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Identify the ongoing service needs of customers and recommend support and service engagements in order to ensure customer success.
- Support the sales team in achieving revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent Jamf by presenting at conferences, events, community groups and roadshows.
- Assist the global SE team via product testing and knowledge sharing
- Special projects as assigned
- Native or extremely fluent level of business French (Required)
- Comfortable with reading and writing business English (Required)
- 5 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
- At least one of the following is required:
- Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
- MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with software vendor.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Professional manner and self-presentation when face to face with prospects/customers.
- Ability to communicate complex technical terms in an easy to understand, non-technical manner.
- Ability to work independently in the field and as part of a team.
- Proficient, well-rounded experience in technical consultative selling to multiple levels within a complex organization.\
Location: Paris, France
Travel: 50% | Excluding international travel for training in Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Job Level: 5+ years experience
Supervisor: Systems Engineering Manager