Account Services Manager
EAB | Enrollment Services | Richmond, VA
At EAB, our mission is to make education smarter and our communities stronger. We harness the collective power of more than 1,400 schools, colleges, and universities to uncover and apply proven practices and transformative insights. And since complex problems require multifaceted solutions, we work with each school differently to apply these insights through a customized blend of research, technology, and services. From kindergarten to college and beyond, EAB partners with education leaders, practitioners, and staff to accelerate progress and drive results across three key areas: enrollment management, student success, and institutional operations and strategy.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Account Services Manager
The Account Services Manager is responsible for managing the development and execution of direct marketing campaigns designed to meet our clients’ enrollment objectives. This position translates the client's strategy into actionable direct marketing campaigns by developing and managing each campaign component and strategic recommendation and ensuring it aligns with client expectations. The position partners with the Project Manager, account team and the entire Operations Department to ensure timely and accurate deployment of marketing campaigns.
The position is located in Richmond, VA.
- Understand client goals and initiate program kickoff to ensure all aspects of the campaign are aligned to support the chosen strategy
- Translate client contract and strategy into actionable direct marketing campaigns to meet client objectives
- Understand and review campaign details including messaging, sequencing and interplay between paper and electronic media developed by creative team to ensure creative materials are error free and on strategy
- Anticipate content and strategy changes and identify expected impact on program delivery/execution
- Successfully manage a high volume of marketing campaigns through the varying stages of the development or deployment process so that each campaign is executed in an effective and efficient manner
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of list source targeting in order to determine audience strategy and data segmenting for campaign communication setup
- Review all major deliverables, including content, creative collateral and data elements for alignment and accuracy
- Test functionality for all campaign components, to ensure all deployment standards have been met for successful execution
- Ensure steps for deployment and reporting have been completed
- Review and approve all data processing reports to ensure data integrity
Collaboration and Teamwork
- Liaise with Strategic Leader and account team to build and deploy marketing campaigns
- Partner with Data, Strategic and Targeting Analysts to review client data ensuring integrity and accuracy within the criteria, layouts and audience strategy.
- Stay informed on upcoming deployments, strategy and procedural changes, company changes by attending weekly account team and department meetings.
- Research and resolve campaign related issues
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or related field
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Office and the Internet
- Knowledge of direct marketing strategy, practices and tools used to support direct marketing communications and campaigns
- Able to translate client's long-term view into short-term campaign priorities
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Critical thinker with keen attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, work well under pressure, follow up and adapt to changing priorities
- Work independently and in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise sound judgment and initiative in execution and problem-solving
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
At EAB, we believe that to fulfill our mission to “make education smarter and our communities stronger” we need team members who bring a diversity of perspectives to the table and a workplace where each team member is valued, respected and heard.
To that end, EAB is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we make employment decisions on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.