Principal Technical Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Support | Decorah, IA
This position is primarily responsible for responding and assisting our customers in their request for assistance and guidance with our software products and services by using advanced technical troubleshooting skills. This position will also utilize strong project management skills when assigned customers and projects It is important that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved through
Here's an overview of the tasks and responsibilities:
- Receives, researches and answers customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products, and services offered by the company.
- Will assist or take the lead on escalated tickets.
- Assists in training new employees.
- Remains thoroughly knowledgeable regarding company product and service offerings.
- Works with customers to offer alternatives to seemingly unresolvable problems.
- Receives and answers inquiries from departments regarding customer service issues.
- Works with peers, superiors
andsubordinates as well as other departments to ensure that customer issues, inquiries and requests are appropriately responded to and/or resolved.
- Follows-up on customer inquiries and researches the problem(s) to assure that there is a satisfactory closure.
- Ensures accurate customer and call information is entered into the CRM (Customer Relations Management) software.
- Documents accurate records of the customer problem and resolution into the CRM software.
- Monitors, evaluates and presents solutions to potential problem areas.
- Identifies needs and makes recommendations regarding revisions to current customer support policies and procedures.
- Remains current on company and department changes in policies and procedures.
- Assures compliance with existing department and company policies, procedures and practices.
- Identifies and presents training needs to supervisor.
- Participates in department meetings in order to maintain open channels of communications between individuals and departments.
- Participates in the 24/7 pager support.
- Attends educational seminars as required.
- Able to continually pass background check requirements for working on and connecting to public safety information systems.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in a related field or 5+ years of experience in PC help desk environment or technical environment.
- Advanced technical skills with extensive knowledge of commonly used technology, concepts, practices and procedures of windows based computer software and hardware.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Understanding of networking, TCP/IP protocol, and routing configuration.
- Must have extensive knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of windows based computer software and hardware.
- 5+ years of experience with support or help desk center or technical environment.
- Experience in project management and software implementation.
- First-rate interpersonal skills, positive client service skills, problem-solving skills and writing skills necessary.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be able to demonstrate, on a continuing basis, excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must possess demonstrated analytical and organizational skills.
- Must possess demonstrated telephone etiquette.
- Ability to travel up to 25% and work out of the Decorah, IA office