Xactly Corporation | Engineering | Bengaluru,
Job Title: Software Engineering
Location: Bengaluru, India
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Level: Level 2
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
This position will be a part of the Engineering team working on the major product Incent at Xactly. You will partner with other Engineering teams in the company to drive
Xactly’s Engineering team is growing rapidly and we need someone who can work the product Incent. Covering offices in San Jose, Denver, Bangalore, and Toronto, we have a strong focus on cutting-edge and high-quality code and products. All engineers are encouraged to operate independently with the
THE SKILL SET
- 3-4 years’ experience working on Enterprise application leveraging J2EE technologies.
- Working experience in open source frameworks like Spring, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of SQL (preferable working experience with Oracle DB)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of performance, scalability, reliability, and usability as related to the development of enterprise applications.
- Must have a thorough understanding of software development processes including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, testing methodologies, and deployment management
- Development cutting edge components of new and existing products
- Responsible for technology selection, architecture, design, implementation, unit testing, and deployment
- Monitor enablement of various micro-services which will be used by hundreds of thousands of users
- Involvement in code reviews and working in an agile environment, you will collaborate daily with peer software engineers, architects, technical writers, QA engineers, product managers, and data center operations engineers
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly’s product suite
- Learn about Xactly’s tools and technologies
- Get to know your team
- Local development environment should be up and running
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Fix product issues/bugs in different areas
- Able to contribute to all the design discussions
- Code reviews
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure the best dev practices are being used
- Ensure that he/she is releasing
product hi gh quality
- Participate and contribute
inmaintenance and new product development and Should be able to work individually on any tasks
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be an expert on Xactly’s SalesPlanning product
- Partner and work
cross functionallywith other dev teams and the QE team
- Take full ownership of features and processes of the product
- Continuously think about and work on process improvements for an always high-quality product
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit and Drinks
- Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. Our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: To incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our products allow organizations to make more strategic decisions, increase employee performance, improve margins, and mitigate risk. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.