Strategic Alliances Manager
Xactly Corporation | Sales/Bus Dev | London,
Job Title: Strategic Alliances Manager (EMEA)
Function: Business Development
Position Type: Full-time
Position Level: Manager
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Strategic Alliances Manager (EMEA) at Xactly Corporation, you’ll work closely in alignment with Xactly and Salesforce sales teams to drive demand, pipeline generation and co-selling activities to drive expansion across the territory. Our Strategic Alliances Manager will have 5+ years of experience in generating and growing enterprise business relationships by driving joint value propositions with internal and external sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration. In this role, you will develop a culture of collaboration to drive go to market activities with Salesforce, Accenture, and other (future) partners. You will bring expertise in driving go to market strategies, building customer pipelines and generating referrals.
Xactly’s Business Development/Alliances team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds, the hunger to achieve, and drive a complex and intellectual sale amongst out partners. Our team’s goal is to set customers up for success and transform the way C-level executives think about Sales Performance Management.
THE SKILL SET
- 3+ years of consulting or sales experience (channel/partnership sales a strong plus)
- Strong network and references in our SaaS ecosystem (relationships in Salesforce, Workday, Netsuite preferred)
- Demonstrated track record of successful channel sales or implementing SaaS in a consulting environment strongly preferred
- Self-starter, broad thinker, strategic planner, able to execute and implement strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Generate pipeline with and through partners
- Leverage Partner assets
- Team with Marketing at Xactly to drive the creation and utilization of sales collateral as well as demand generation programs and campaigns that drive partner revenue
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Evangelize the partnership including joint value proposition with sales teams to ensure awareness and collaboration, minimizing sales conflict
- For each SI partner, develop and execute a comprehensive partnering business plan working cross-functionally with Sales and Professional Services leaders at Xactly to ensure that subscription and services revenue goals and objectives are met
- Set up of joint go to customer / go to market plans incl. Joint Account Plans for Key Accounts
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Work with partners to develop business plans to achieve revenue commitments, conduct QBRs, and measure partner performance against pre-established business metrics and partnership scorecards aligned to Xactly and SI partner objectives
- Facilitate, develop and manage sales enablement, sales support and training to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and compete effectively to meet revenue objectives
- Have key GTM partners defined
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure Xactly go-to-market team strategies are aligned with the global partner strategy
- Grow existing partnerships and uncover new ones
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Annual Allocation of Volunteer Days
- Group Pension Scheme
- Bi-monthly Corporate Massages
- Regular Team Nights Out
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.