Website Support Engineer
DealerSocket | Website Customer Support | Oshkosh, WI
Sure, you like browsing the ol' web. But have you ever had the desire to get into the backend of a website and change things up? As a Web Support Engineer at DealerSocket in Oshkosh, you can do just that. Now, you can't just go crazy with code, as you will be taking cues from a car dealership representative to update, fix and maintain their site to provide the best user experience. But you will get to put your stamp on some of the best automotive websites in the world. If you have experience as a web developer or customer service rep - or a combination of one or the other - we want to talk to you.
Job Purpose Summary
The position is responsible for supporting, updating and maintaining websites.
Essential Job Duties
- Build, customize and modify customer websites.
- Provide client user, operational and technical support via telephone and email, including answering questions, investigate and resolve technical problems, and execute necessary changes to maintain or build website functionality.
- Custom code using Bootstrap, PHP, CSS & HTML.
- Vocational/Technical Degree or equivalent experience required
- At least one year of web developer experience is preferred.
- Customer Service Experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are a must, with a proven capability to effectively interact with customers.
- Familiarity with cross browser compatibility and content management systems would be a plus!
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Working knowledge