Technical Support Consultant
Advanced | Support | Willerby, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole industry and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our software our Support team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Our best in class practice management software, chambers management software and legal forms are used by over 5,000 customers spanning law firms, barristers’ chambers, coroners’ offices and in-house legal teams within corporate, public and not for profit organisations, with over 50,000 legal services staff using our products daily.
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to provide a Managed Support solution for customer IT infrastructures
What you will be doing
- The Technical Support Consultant will be responsible for handling incoming support calls and emails, undertaking any relevant issue investigation ensuring all key information is accurately captured
- Ensure an exceptional level of customer service and satisfaction is met at all customer touch points
- Perform and undertake all aspects of technical support service (telephone calls, web incidents, voicemails, call backs, e-mails etc.) to accurately diagnose problems, remotely monitor, pre-empt faults and ensure the successful resolution of issues.
What you will be good at
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently with both end users and technical staff
- Good working ability of Level 1 and Level 2 fault-finding.
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively in a team, in a busy environment
What we would like you to have
- Experience using, troubleshooting and administering Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems, Backup, AV and Security software
- Strong IP/Networking skills
- A desire to learn new things
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With a £225m turnover, 16,000
customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software
solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care
organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance - 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!