Supervisor, Call Center
Aspira | 109 - Call Ctr Enterprise Solutions | Dallas, TX
AspiraTM provides connected experiences for the outdoor recreation industry. Our comprehensive suite of reservation and licensing technology and service solutions support federal, state, provincial, and local government park, campground, and conservation agencies, conveniently connecting them with outdoor adventure seekers from around the world. Aspira is headquartered in Dallas, TX with eight offices worldwide. For more information, please visit AspiraConnect.com.
Do you enjoy having the weekends off from work? Are you a looking for a job that offers growth potential? Aspira is seeking a Supervisor to join our Customer Service team in Dallas!
This position supports the Operations function on various levels. The incumbent will have independent oversight of Call Center operations and be expected to successfully interact with all levels of the Organization, coordinate work assignments, and resolve agent and customer issues. The Supervisor will be assigned a specific group of Team Leaders and Telephone Sales Representatives (Agents) and might also work with employees outside this specific group.
- Full time- 40 hours. 5 Days per Week: Monday to Friday, day/mid shifts
- Frequently has sole responsibility of call center and uses escalation procedures created to support incumbent
- Continually uphold the confidentiality and ethical aspects required for this position
- Reviews employee actions (including but not limited to) attendance, performance, Company policies and procedures, compliance, productivity, and quality assurance
- Communicates related information to upper management
- Provides feedback to Team Leaders by coaching, sharing Quality Assurance reports, productivity, and other appropriate initiatives
- Handles customer complaints with fluency and calmness when such calls are elevated to leadership
- Coordinates new employee transitions and supports training department, Quality Assurance Department, Workforce Management and Human Resources by conducting new hire interviews, updating appropriate logs and emailing as needed
- Acts as liaison between employees and corporate departments such as Quality Assurance, Training, Human Resources, Information Technology, and Telco
- 2 years of Supervisory experience within a call center
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to love what you do – and show it (in other words, must be willing to have fun)!
- Must have the ability to work both in a team environment and independently to make quick decisions on own with confidence and calmness
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required with abilities to resolve issues in a fast-paced environment and motivate others by possessing a positive disposition
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, possess a high level of self-motivation, and have excellent work ethic
- Must have solid computer skills including MS tools, including email, excel, and word
- Work involves: sitting, walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms
- Vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 10 pounds
- NO WEEKENDS! The schedule is Monday – Friday; multiple shifts are available
- 10 PAID HOLIDAYS OFF PER YEAR!
- 2 additional paid days per year to “Get Lost” in an experience and to “Give Back” to the community
- GREAT BENEFITS! 401k Program, as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet & Disability Insurance offered
- FREE Transportation; Dallas DART passes are covered by Aspira for employees. The nearest train station is only a 2-minute walk from the office!
- Hands-on training and many growth opportunities
Aspira is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.