Mobile Solutions Specialist
Cvent | Client Services | London,
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Project Coordinators who are ready to actively oversee the project management of CrowdCompass mobile apps. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Project Coordinators serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software. Project Coordinators spend 60 percent of the day assisting clients on the phone or via email, in addition to other special products and daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- On board new CrowdCompass mobile clients through training, implementing their accounts and understanding their needs
- Oversee app development projects from kickoff to launch in Apple and Google Play stores
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to help them use the CrowdCompass app to effectively meet their business goals
- Give personalized web-based training to corporations and associations
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Respond to clients questions about CrowdCompass’ software on the Customer Care line
- Opportunities to train clients onsite and attend client conferences for onsite support; up to
- 30% travel expected
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Fluent in English and German is essential
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Experience with Excel, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high inbound and outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)