Digital Campaign Specialist
CentralSquare Technologies | Marketing | Lake Mary, FL
We are looking for a full time Digital Campaign Specialist to help promote our brand and increase our digital media presence. The Digital Campaign Specialist communicates the corporate image or products through social media networks and other digital tools. You will monitor CentralSquare’s online communities and presence. The Strategist represents the company message to online communities, media, analysts and the general public at large.
- Manage day-to-day digital campaign operations, including program setup, email layout, analytics/tracking, etc.
- Uses digital platform tools to manage direct consumer list fulfillment, response tracking, reporting, and analytics to support ROI analysis and campaign improvements.
- Work closely with customers, colleagues, and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to use digital technologies to improve business processes and support critical business strategies.
- Ensure the content calendar is produced on a weekly basis.
- Acquire & maintain working knowledge of all sales and marketing software systems
- Maintains and builds relationships with social network influencers to create marketing opportunities and drive favorable “buzz” and coverage
- Makes initial responses to inquiries, complaints, comments and other contacts generated through social media and coordinates escalations or further communications; analyzes responses to social media activities and makes recommendations
- Writes, edits and produces social network page, blog and microblogging content for internal and external communications
- Establishes, grows and maintains a content style guide that ensures a consistent tone across all CentralSquare Technologies mediums
- Articulates complex concepts and information into content strategies to accomplish the strategic objectives of the team
- Responsible for managing and aligning content across all digital platforms, ensuring key messaging is successfully delivered
- Edits and proofreads content for clarity, grammar, and accuracy, ensuring it meets the highest possible standards and always aligns with key brand messaging
- Serves as a subject-matter expert, providing support for executive-level presentations, communications, and reports as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience creating content in a marketing, communications or related field
- Strong computer skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and online publishing tools
- Strong understanding of digital web platforms/principles (blogs, forums, landing pages, social media, html etc.) and SEO principles
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.