Marketing Operations Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing (7100) | Denver, CO
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As an integral member of the Technology Alliances and Business Development team, the Technology Alliance Partner Operations Manager provides operational support to the Technology Alliances and Business Development team. This role is responsible for developing and managing systems and processes which add value by increasing productivity through the provision of programs, tools and operational support. This includes the coordination of existing systems and processes with all back-office functions and departments; e.g. Finance, Sales Operations, Professional Services, Customer Support, Product Marketing, and Marketing.
- Coordinate and track high impact partner initiatives.
- Own partner contract management, on-boarding process, collaboration and alignment between cross-functional resources and teams.
- Resolve partner related operational issues in a timely manner.
- Design and deliver new and / or improved programs and process that reflect business and partner needs.
- Manage, track and report on governance process.
- Attend product meetings and communicate status of open items and new projects to partner team.
- Create SalesForce system enhancements, track partner progress and generate analytics, insight and reports.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to simplify and automate reporting.
- Manage discreet strategic projects that drive alignment and consistent processes across the Ping Identity organization.
- Define and implement processes that streamline the team’s functions and ability to support the global alliance partners, channels and sales organizations.
- Drive for global consistency to ensure all programs and processes have the opportunity to be applied internationally.
- Represent the Technology Alliances and Business Development team on cross-functional integration projects.
- Act as a liaison with cross-functional team members and represent the voice of the partner.
- Articulate the TAP program and supporting initiatives to internal and external audiences.
Special projects assigned by leadership.
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent training and industry experience.
- 3+ years partner business experience gained with a software / hardware vendor, reseller, distributor or systems integrator OR 3+ years in an operations role.
- Strong project or program management skills, leading and implementing high-impact projects with cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to establish positive working internal / external relationships.
- Excellent communications - strong oral, presentation and written skills - ability to articulate strategy, plans, directions and status.
- Ability to motivate individuals and management of other organizations to work cross-functionally to achieve desired program and process goals.
- Must be able to work in a matrix environment which includes: legal, channel marketing, finance, product management and sales operations.
- Strong initiative and resourcefulness.
- Self-starter, fast moving, flexible and adaptable
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SFDC (intermediate to expert).