Coordinator / Sr. Coordinator- Marketing Programs
Cvent | Marketing | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent Marketing’s Global Demand Center (GDC) team is seeking a modern marketer to join as a coordinator/senior coordinator of our Marketing Programs team. This role will ensure the successful management and execution of marketing programs that drive awareness and demand to our prospective and existing customer base.
In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with campaign owners, project managers, and execution teams (including digital marketing, creative, web marketing, email marketing, database marketing), located worldwide, to bring campaigns to life, driving the timely execution of campaign assets and launch calendars. Your success relies on your ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels to align business requirements, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and effectively communicate across the entire campaign lifecycle.
As part of the Global Demand Center team you will have exposure to all sides of the business, becoming an expert on our martech stack and marketing and sales processes. You will also have significant involvement in defining and recommending changes to processes that drive efficiency and scale across the organization, lead to strong team alignment, and ultimately enhance the prospect and customer experience. Insight that you gain from running programs end-to-end will be invaluable in evolving all efforts going forward.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own and manage campaign and project plans through the execution process leveraging our project management system
- Ensure requested projects are being appropriately and quickly assigned to available resources
- Proactively identify and mitigate “at-risk” projects before they impact project launch dates
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on campaign and project status to ensure on-time, quality deployment
- Work with reporting and analytics teams to provide insights on campaign performance
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 1-3 years of total marketing experience in B2B technology marketing, inbound and outbound digital marketing, demand generation, communications or public relations.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines to drive value add to programs and process
- Demonstrated complex project management experience, the ability to establish, communicate, and adhere to SLA’s, and to work with multiple stakeholders to meet deadlines.
- Experience in using a project management or ticketing system such as Clarizen, Jira, Wrike, Asana, or Workfront a plus.
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Education: BA/BS required in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.