Account Executive II - Install
CentralSquare Technologies | Quota Carrying Sales | REMOTE - Canada, Ontario
Develops and maintains excellent relationships with existing clients in an assigned territory in order to increase customer satisfaction, retention, reference ability, and revenue. Works to understand customer’s short-term and long -term strategic plans. Builds customer’s confidence and acts as advisor for software and service needs. Provides sales quotes for new solutions and migrations, as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts.
- Maintain and develop existing customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Be the relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Salesforce.com CRM database with relevant customer, contact, and opportunity information.
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, campaigns, user groups, tradeshows, and telemarketing.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Responsible for continuous lead development, pipeline development & driving company offerings deep into existing customer accounts
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
- 2-4 years of experience in account management, customer relations or inside sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Familiar with a variety of the sales concepts, best practices and procedures for customers. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Working knowledge of Windows PC applications and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com and WebEx a plus
- Demonstrated judgment, analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Must work well independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Clear history of consistent goal setting/achievement in highly automated environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with building customer relationshipsin a technical,end user base with senior management and decision makers(Director and above)
- Meet or exceed measurement standards, quota and goals as assigned by management
- Must be able to travel up to 25% based upon customer needs, demonstrations, competitive RFP requirements, industry events/trade shows or to attend User Group conferences.