Marketing Campaign Coordinator - Demand Generation
Mediaocean | Sales/Marketing | New York, NY
The Demand Generation Lead, Global Platform Solutions will be responsible for end to end campaign management as part of our overall marketing strategy. In this cross-functional role, you’ll work closely across the Marketing and Sales departments to conceptualize and run end-to-end marketing programs that will have a direct impact on company revenue. Your day-to-day will focus on utilizing your creative energy and analytical skills to develop campaigns (in Marketo and Salesforce) that will acquire, nurture and close new business and renewals.
Responsibilities will include, but are limited to:
- End-to-end strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaign activities for Mediaocean’s Global Platform Solutions
- Work with in-house team to develop, create and manage compelling marketing campaigns across paid, earned and owned media. This includes:
- Events – proprietary and tradeshow
- Emails and landings pages
- Paid search and social
- Organic social media
- Apply analytical and critical insights/competitive insights to drive tactical marketing decision-making and campaign optimization
- Analyze campaign performance in order to optimize new marketing and sales plans
- Report campaign effectiveness and communicate business results
- Submit and manage an annual budget
- Work closely with the product marketing, design, and sales teams
- Owner of customer, user and lead data for the Marketing team, responsible for data integrity and cleanliness
- 2+ years experience in executing marketing programs
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Excellent problem solver who can work independently.
- Quick learner who can take initiative and assume accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.