Client Success Consultant, Business Travel/Transient
Cvent | Client Services | Dallas, TX
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, group reservation software, mobile apps, business travel applications, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Client Success Consultants who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As a consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry.
Client Success Consultants serve our clients by guiding the customer’s journey in mastering Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising expert-level product knowledge of the Business Transient/Travel product to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of that product. Client Success Consultants will work with an assigned portfolio of customer and spend 70 percent of the day consulting with key contacts moving through various stages of their customer experience. Product review webinars, conducting training sessions and best practice strategy meetings are among the other weekly activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Onboard new customers to the Business Transient/Travel product
- Proactively manage a set portfolio of customers by acting as a single point of contact for key stakeholders
- Host strategic meetings/webinars with clients to discuss how Business Transient/Travel will best enhance their business
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies for usage improvements by analyzing system data
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in customer support, services or technical sales
- One or more years of hand-on experience with the Business Transient/Travel software is preferred, but not required
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx a plus
- Excel at developing relationships over through virtual media
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Background knowledge of hospitality industry a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work between 8am-5:30 local time and occasional overnight travel
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace