Global Sales Training & Enablement Manager
Marketo | Operations | Denver, CO
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Global Sales and Training Engagement Manager to deliver training and enablement for a specific sales or Customer Success role, globally (Account Executive, Sales Development Representative or Customer Success Manager). The goal for our Global Sales Training & Enablement Manager is to deliver on initiatives that will help each sales person be more productive, reduce ramp time of new hires, and professionally develop in their role. Areas for enablement and training include onboarding, sales methodologies, marketing knowledge and Marketo’s products & services.
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the GVP, Sales Enablement.
What will you do:
- Deliver training to sellers, onboard new sellers and conduct ongoing enablement, particularly on sales methodologies and processes
- Enable Front-line managers (FLMs) to coach sales performance, model the way, and equip the FLM with the knowledge and skills to reinforce sales training and enablement initiatives
- Coach in a 1:1 forum sellers on how they can improve in certain areas
- Partner with Sales Ops to understand the performance of each seller across core metrics, such as pipeline creation and quota achievement
- Partner with the Instructional Designer to develop sales curriculum roadmaps (30, 60, 90, 120) to support on-boarding, New Hire Boot Camp and ongoing training
- Align with marketing and sales leadership to create the AE enablement strategy and deliverables
- Collect and incorporate sales leader and cross functional insights into the design, development and deployment of role-based learner experiences.
- Maximize training effectiveness by: contributing to content, assessments and evaluations, employing innovative blended learning delivery methodologies
- Manage third-party vendors for both training content development and skills/leadership training delivery
Is this you?
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2+ years Learning and Development experience
- 1+ years Learning and Development experience for Sales roles
- Track record with classroom style presentation, facilitation, virtual and video training
- Proficient in adult education and competency learning design
- Proven ability to develop content around sales process, product training and collateral
- Understanding pipeline, opportunity management and forecasting cadence and process as it relates to sales process, skills and training needs
- Strong virtual and live events management understanding and oversight
- Sales skills program training certification
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer