Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Marketo | Marketing | Denver, CO
Who are we?
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to prospect into large organizations. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth. This role will be located in our Downtown Denver office.
What will you do?
Marketo’s Enterprise Business Development Representatives are responsible for outbound prospecting into targeted enterprise accounts. Specifically:
- Generate new business opportunities to drive pipeline growth
- Outbound prospecting US Fortune 1000 companies via cold calling, email, and other marketing campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Enterprise Account Executives to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with Account Executives in Target Accounts
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities/AE meetings.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Uncover prospect’s business challenges and identify relevant new business opportunities
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Marketo products, industry trends and competition.
Is this you?
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and consumer marketing and/or an ability to learn rapidly
- Proficient in using LinkedIn Navigator and Salesforce.com (or another CRM)
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Why Team Purple?
- Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
- We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
- We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
- Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
- Our growing Denver office is in the heart of downtown featuring a spectacular view of the city and mountains and is centrally located for easy commuting
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.