Marketo | Customer Success | New York, NY
At Marketo, we are creating the world’s leading engagement platform that empowers marketers to deliver the authentic experiences customers desire at scale. Our team is fueled with a passion for innovation, growth, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. We hire dynamic, passionate, and innovative individuals who thrive in fast paced environments.
Marketo is looking for a Senior Engagement Manager who plays a critical role in ensuring the success of customer engagements as well the achievement of revenue goals for Marketo Professional Services. A Senior Engagement Manager is an integral part of the sales cycle, working with our large customers and strategic partners to understand customer needs, design solutions to meet these requirements, and position and sell the services that will help them succeed. A Senior Engagement Manager also provides oversight and management of our largest and most strategic client engagements, working with executive-level customers and partners.
What will you do?
· Be proficient in Demand Generation, Marketing Automation, Marketo’s business applications and services offerings. Apply this knowledge to Marketo customer business needs to design high value services engagements
· Support our Sales team with a focus on large customers. Lead the development of services proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations
· Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly bookings targets
· Manage executive level client relationships and provide team oversight during the delivery of services engagements
· Contribute to practice development initiatives through the development and of service offerings, best practices, methodologies, and other intellectual capital
· Team effectively with other parts of the organization, including Customer Success Managers, Support and Product Management to address and resolve customer issues
· Participate in operational processes related to specific engagements, including staffing, utilization management, forecasting, time and expense management, and billing
· Collaborate with Marketo partners during the sales process and in delivering joint customer engagements
· Mentor and coach other Engagement Managers on the team
Is this you?
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Advanced Degree strongly preferred.
· Experience selling and/or delivering Marketing Strategy, CRM or Marketing Automation services, or experience with products and/or processes related to demand generation and lead management
· Excellent client management instincts and abilities, strong written and verbal communications, executive level presence and experience in facilitation.
· 5 – 8 years’ experience delivering consulting services, including involvement in selling services
· Project management experience (SOWs, contract management, risk management, staffing)
· 2-4 years P&L responsibilities related to specific projects
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
Criteria for Progression to Principal Engagement Manager Level:
· At least 2 years’ experience as a Senior Engagement Manager at Marketo
· Consistently meet all responsibilities
Why Team Purple?
· Marketo creates a culture that is customer obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable
· We’ve been ranked consistently as a top place to work with local business journals, Inc., Great Places to Work, and others
· We offer competitive pay and great benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k
· Other perks include discounted gym membership and commuter benefits, tuition reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens, time off for community service, and more
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer