V1 Sales Leader
Advanced | Sales | ., England
Job Title: V1 Sales Manager (Player/Manager)
Reporting To: Channel Sales Director
Base Location: Mobile role
- Responsible for a small number of key accounts personally and a sales team focussing on sales of V1 Document Management.
- The sales manager will be responsible for achieving growth and hitting targets by successfully managing their own account set and their sales team.
- Design and implement strategic sales plans to drive net new logo acquisition and expansion within existing accounts.
- Recruitment, training, coaching, objective setting and performance monitoring of sales team members.
- Build and promote long lasting customer relationships by fostering partnerships through the team and ensuring V1/Advanced is seen as a trusted advisor
- Own the rolling three month sales forecasting and report weekly to the Channel Sales Director ensuring a high degree of accuracy +-10%.
- Provide feedback into product development processes from customers and the market.
- Act as a mentor for sales staff, working with them to plan and develop their accounts.
- Drive and enforce compliance with Advanced software licencing terms with customers and partners.
- Ensure that the team adopt and embrace relevant best practices in line with the Advanced/Vista best practices.
- Devise and deploy all sales objectives and goals across the sales team, this will be a cascade of the MBOs carried by the CSO and Channel Sales Director.
- Ensure the Advanced sales playbook and processes are followed at all times to maximise success.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced business with demanding customers, whilst retaining a focus on excellence and customer satisfaction
- Be happy to work independently, delivering to specific deadlines on agreed tasks, ensuring accuracy and diligence is taken at all times, with accountability for successful completion of work
- Strong communication skills with a professional verbal, written and presenting ability.
- A flexible and professional work ethic.
- Good organisational and prioritising skills.
- Proven ability to own and grow a marketplace.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant sales and mentoring experience.
- Process driven and organised.
- Professional and high energy.
- A good knowledge of Finance (Accounting) & related Software systems.