Digital Marketing Coordinator
Greenway Health | Marketing | Tampa, FL
Greenway Health provides electronic health record and practice management software solutions that touch more than 100 million lives. We work toward company-wide goals of serving physicians, connecting the industry, and empowering better care. Our culture is based on excellence and integrity, and we seek motivated professionals who share our values!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing demand generation programs targeted at Greenway Health customers and prospects that result in increased pipeline and revenue growth, and that drive brand awareness. This position reports to the Director of Demand Generation, and partners with other Marketing, Sales and Product Management team members to deliver successful marketing programs and initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing, creating and executing integrated demand generation programs that build a pipeline of sales-ready leads.
- This position will work closely with marketing and sales counterparts to define and execute integrated, multi-channel, multi-tactic campaigns, with a strong focus on digital programs.
- Manages partnerships with peer review sites, including keeping company profiles and images current, increasing positive reviews, responding as-needed to review, and acquiring leads and referrals.
- Oversees aggressive lead generation project timelines, ensuring that all activities occur as planned and that campaigns are executed on time, including content creation, design, production and distribution.
- Develop documentation for Sales and other business partners that articulates demand generation program details such as objectives, target audience, key messages, program tactics and timing, and present/introduce this information to business functions.
- Aligns campaigns with product management and development initiatives, external market trends, competitor moves, and field feedback to continually improve results Assist in publishing new content to the website, and other SEO-focused initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison with sales and partners with them to drive the conversion of qualified leads into opportunities Drives and improves digital and other demand generation and program effectiveness and ROI through a focus on marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s degree required; Marketing, Communications or Business degree preferred.
- 1-3 years relevant B2B marketing experience with an emphasis on demand generation, agency experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience driving and/or taking a lead role in demand generation programs
- Must possess exceptional written and oral communications skills and be equally effective in both formal and informal settings
- Very strong project management and organization skills, and must be very detail oriented
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Understanding of sales environment
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, preferably Marketo and Salesforce
- Experience with AdWords and Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding a plus
- Previous experience with Drupal a plus
Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Education reimbursement
- Growth potential for your career
- Corporate discounts
At Greenway, we strive to imagine, empower, engage, and inspire. Join us!
To learn more about Greenway, take a video tour of our office, and meet our employees, visit us at www.GreenwayHealth.com/careers.