Field Marketing Executive
Advanced | Marketing | Castleford, England
Scope of role:
As a member of the Advanced Field Marketing team you will be responsible for creating and running demand generation campaigns to generate leads for inside sales and sales across the solutions portfolio and drive revenue for Advanced. You will work across the whole of the marketing team to plan and execute activities as well as interacting with sales teams.
Reporting to the Head of Field Marketing, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be open to exploring new ways of working. You will display a real passion for marketing, in particular lead generation and branding and have a desire to play an integral part of the demand generation team.
- Understand and become familiar with all aspects of the marketing plan and associated objectives.
- Manage prospect data used across division.
- Drive demand generation campaigns for selected markets and key customer segments.
- Drive timely follow-up for all campaigns.
- Take full budget responsibility for all marketing campaigns assigned.
- Understand and develop objectives for each marketing campaign in conjunction with marketing services, product marketing and sales.
- Take ownership of automation campaigns to nurture prospects.
- Produce monthly progress reports to Head of Marketing and attend monthly team meetings.
- Deliver weekly lead tracking reports to relevant team.
- Investigate full range of communications channels to help support new business activities.
- Provide support as required for Advanced World (Advanced’s annual user conference).
- Implement programs, processes and tools to increase engagement between customers and Advanced to drive cross-sell opportunities.
- Support other areas of the marketing team as and when require.
- Marketing or digital experience, qualification or related degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Highly creative, proactive and organised.
- Confident and enthusiastic showing a strong ability to learn and expand the role
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent IT Skills
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.