Advanced | Administration - Finance | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly to more than 2,000 staff serving 20,000 customers across the UK.
Team & Role Description
Excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start a career within finance. We are implementing at Finance Apprentice rotation scheme within the Financial Operations function. This will allow the successful candidate to gain an apprenticeship and also experience across multiple operational teams and the opportunity to work collaboratively undertaking all tasks required to deliver an effective and efficient service to key stakeholders across the business.
The Apprentice role will include time within renewals, billing, accounts payable and expenses. Each of these areas have their own designated responsibilities, a few key ones are;
- Ensure accurate and timely billing
- Resolve internal customer queries within the agreed SLA
- Ensure supplier invoices are processed in an efficient manner
- Review of employee expense claims to allow processing within the set timeframes
- Improve customer retention through promotion to multi-year agreement
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Join the A Team
This is a unique opportunity to join a company going through a sustained period of growth. Acquired by Vista Equity Partners in early 2015, we are committed to positively impacting people’s lives through the delivery of right-first-time software solutions.
Based from our brand-new, state-of-the-art regional HQ in the Mailbox, Birmingham, the successful candidate will benefit from:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- 25 days’ holiday
- Fantastic city-centre location, within easy walking distance of Birmingham New Street train station