Customer Success Analyst
CentralSquare Technologies | Support | Kelowna, British Columbia
Provides software and system support for customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues, in conjunction with Software environments. Requires interface with other team members and customers. This position requires the ability to read code, build reports with custom report builder and run SQL scripting.
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Provide Code Investigation on behalf of Support analysts.
- Build reports with custom report builder
- Run SQL scripting with a defined scope
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers and internal staff.
- May be assigned escalated tickets.
- Complete timesheets; ensure proper entry and allocation of time to ensure accurate time entry reporting and billing to clients
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Develop expertise within product area.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centred Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Promote additional add-on products and services that enhance the clients use of our solution.
- May be required to assist with incident assignment duties.
- Participate in team projects.
- Effectively collaborate with Team members to find solutions for our clients
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as needed.
- Participate in Client Conferences
- Manage assigned Projects effectively (workload management).
- Recommend improvements in Support policies and procedures.
- May be required to participate in billable engagements.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in Customer Care, Support or Help Desk
- Proven Problem solving and analytical skills
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with report creation tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reporting
- Experience with using or supporting Municipal and/or financial systems, such as Utility Billing; or Property Taxation: or Payroll/HR is an asset
- Basic understanding of relational database concepts and architecture
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact
- Track record in providing outstanding customer service