Campaigns Manager, EMEA
TIBCO | 78000 Core Marketing HQ | Dublin, Leinster
We are seeking a Campaigns Manager who can execute and manage TIBCO’s global marketing campaign and demand generation programs. In this role, you'll work closely with various groups within marketing to develop and execute campaigns and programs designed to generate leads that contribute sales pipeline and revenue for TIBCO products and solutions.
Candidates should have a superior knowledge of demand generation best practices, natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to drive program execution while managing the expectations of various stakeholders.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Manage and execute new and existing demand generation programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to sales pipeline growth and revenue
- Tailor global marketing campaigns to the specific needs of EMEA
- Execute on inbound and outbound marketing campaigns targeting specific personas to increase awareness of TIBCO and generate demand for key solution areas, especially around TIBCO’s Integration portfolio
- Measure effectiveness of all demand generation activities/tactics, providing consistent reports outlining quantifiable results including the increase in marketing qualified leads, opportunities, pipeline, and revenue
- Plan, execute, and manage webinars and weekly demos
- Plan, manage, and optimize nurture and drip email programs
- Work with Digital Marketing team to maximize paid media and content syndication results
- Manage development of demand generation assets with content and product marketing teams
- Manage some vendor and partner relationships and budget for third party programs