Software Developer II (C, C#, .NET)
CentralSquare Technologies | Development | High Point, NC
Software Engineer (TC CAD)
Do you consider yourself a C software developer with a passion for working on products that make a difference? Are you hardworking and want to put your efforts into a product with global impact and lasting presence?
We consider ourselves to be passionate engineers that put our hearts and souls into our software suite for public safety, and it shows. Our products are installed at police, fire, and emergency medical services agencies.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years of experience working as Software Developer/Engineer
- Experience developing in Procedural C
- Strong analytical, problem solving and coding skills.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- C#/.NET, Android, iOS, Swift, Java, C++, web-development experience is a PLUS
- Willingness to work with older technologies – working with government agencies, sometimes we need to support, repair, and develop with legacy technologies in mind