Manager Finance Planning and Analysis (Sales Operations and Budgeting)
Cvent | Finance | Gurgaon, Haryana
Manager, FP&A (Sales Bookings)
The candidate will work as Manager, FP & A (Sales bookings) in Cvent’s Financial Planning and Analysis Division and report to Sr. Manager, FP & A.
He/She will be managing a team of 6 analysts and senior analysts who provide senior management various sales analyses including but not limited to sales budget Vs Actuals, monthly sales forecasts and various other health metrics of sales division. He/She will be accountable for the team’s deliverables and help them in planning and execution of their activities.
He/She will be spearheading the annual sales budgeting exercise for Cvent’s global sales and presenting it to Cvent’s Senior Management.
He/She will be part of Cvent’s acquisition integration team and will be responsible for integrating acquisitions into financial activities of the team.
This individual will have significant interaction with the highest levels of the senior management at Cvent Inc. who are based out of our McLean USA, London UK and Gurugram India offices.
Financial Planning and Analysis Team:
Our team of 25 Finance professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals working out of our USA and Gurgaon offices (7 in USA and 18 in Gurgaon).
Hybrid Shift 12:00 PM – 9: 00 PM IST
- Manage a team of 6 analysts and senior analysts based out of India and US offices.
- Guide the team in planning and execution as they work on their deliverables and help them overcome roadblocks to deliver in timely and accurate fashion.
- Review reports and analysis prepared by the team and provide feedback.
- Become expert on current systems that source key information required to report on business performance
- Provide detailed Analyses to senior management by collating and summarizing data, making presentations of findings and giving recommendations.
- Post Graduate with Commerce/Finance/Statistics/Science background
- 10-12 years of experience in a FP&A or business analysis role, for a multinational company of which 5+ years in team management role
- Excellent communication skills with proven track record of presentations to senior management and working with international teams
- Expert level MS Excel, prior experience in working on Salesforce.com CRM tool preferred Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and can multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment