Data Entry Associate (Bilingual Spanish)
Numerator | Operations | Solon, OH
We are changing how brands, agencies, and networks measure and assess the impact of TV, Radio, and Digital advertising campaigns. Our processes use sophisticated collection techniques to monitor and extract campaigns across a variety of media. Once campaigns are collected, we enter valuable metadata to drive deliverables to delight our clients.
We are looking for a Data Entry Associate (Bilingual Spanish) who is self-motivated and excited about gaining valuable experience at a cutting-edge marketing research company. Your duties will include working with our proprietary video and data entry software while providing quality assurance. You will be tagging and processing commercials, entering critical metadata into our database, and ensuring live content is added as efficiently as possible. We tag and categorize everything about campaigns including products, brands, promotions, key events, celebrities, and more!
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required
- Experience with Spanish translation, teaching or tutoring
- Ability to type 35 wpm
- Computer savvy
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to accurately describe what you see and hear
- Dedication to improving/refining individual and team performance
- Pop culture knowledge is essential
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Communication skills -- a definite must
- Ability to work weekdays, as well as the ability to work weekend day/evening shifts is also required with the flexibility to cover shifts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.