Sales Market Research Intern (Spring Semester)
PowerSchool | Sales | Chico, CA
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Conduct market research on new video and photo content creation trends and use cases
• Work with the team of account managers to develop and present recommendations for new account coverage and engagement strategies
• Perform research on influencers on YouTube, Twitch, and other social media networks regarding live streaming and viewing trends
• Coordinate demos and marketing collateral
• Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Independent worker
• Willing to learn
• Analytical skills
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field