Systems Engineer | Japan
Jamf | 160 - Systems Engineering | Minato-ku, Tokyo
The Systems Engineer's (SE) primary role is to partner within the Japan Sales Team and work alongside Account Executives and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve sales goals. This position will evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and existing customers.
- Be the technical point of contact for prospective and existing customers throughout the sales process.
- Work jointly with the sales team on strategy & discovery sessions, in order to understand customer requirements, and develop targeted technical solutions with unique business value.
- Demonstrate Jamf products to prospective customers, either remotely or directly on site.
- Support product evaluations, proof of concept, and pilot implementations of Jamf solutions to timely success.
- Identify the ongoing service needs of customers and recommend support and service engagements in order to ensure customer success.
- Support the sales team in achieving revenue and billings goals while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent Jamf by presenting at conferences, events, community groups and roadshows.
- Assist the global SE team via product testing and knowledge sharing.
- Native or extremely fluent level of business Japanese (Required)
- Comfortable with reading and writing business English (Required)
- 2 years+ in technical sales, support or services experiences (Required)
- At least one of the following is required:
- Proficient with Apple technology within a business or education environment.
- MDM, EMM industry or relevant experience with Japanese mobile phone business.
- Experience with presenting/speaking to an audience on technical topics
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Travel: Up to 30 %
Job Type: Full Time
Supervisor: Manager, Systems Engineering