Lithium Technologies | 9700: Human Resources | Bangalore, Karnataka
The role will work closely with the HR Director and will be responsible for supporting the end to end HR delivery and performance by utilizing and deploying of the programmes, tools, policies & frameworks.
- Induction of new employees. Onboarding new talent and maintaining records of all documents
- Design compensation and benefits plans for employees across the organization. Handling payroll related tasks and assignments
- Ensure compliance with HR related country specific laws. Documenting, implementing, and maintaining company HR policies, rules and regulations.
- Ensuring the engagement and satisfaction of employees within the organisation
- Constantly improving and monitoring employee relations with team members in multiple roles, including writing, editing and operations
- Ensuring that staff training and development measures are in place for career support
- Scheduling performance appraisals and monthly/weekly review meetings for all employees
- Developing and implementing staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Developing plans to fine-tune the existing HR system and processes
- 2-4 years of HR Generalist experience in a software firm.
- Hands-on employee relations experience preferred
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Highly organized nature
- Diplomatic and objective, should be impartial while making decisions
- Discreet and trustworthy nature
- Good at networking and building relationships
Why you should join our team Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits package. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, work with the best and brightest in the social media software industry. Build software. Reach 500 million users. Change lives. That’s what we’re doing at Lithium. And you can do it, too. If you want to put your stamp on the digital customer space and enjoy yourself along the way, come join the team.
Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.