Director, Demand Generation
PayLease | 340 - Marketing | San Diego, CA
We are seeking a Director of Demand Generation to help drive our high growth sales and marketing organization. This is a critical and highly strategic role that will have ownership of all demand gen programs and campaigns across online and offline channels to ensure we exceed our pipeline and revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful, collaborative, metrics-driven, and will strive to continuously improve the demand gen machine. We are seeking a self-starter with a bias towards action, who can take the demand generation engine to the next level.
- Own end-to-end demand generation planning and execution, including planning, promotion,
optimization, and reporting
- Coordinate with Product Marketing team to prioritize and develop integrated campaigns, determine best channels for each product/campaign/piece of content.
- Manage and enhance the lead mgmt. process to improve pipeline conversion
- Plan and execute demand generation programs and campaigns across multiple channels (digital
ads, social media, email marketing, events, direct mail, and webinars, etc.)
- Lead content creation, yet working with other SME’s in collaboration, including newsletter, blog
- Promote our content through all channels - web, email, social
- Write and produce landing pages, email assets, ad copy and webinar content to support the
execution of campaigns
- Orchestrate account-based marketing programs in partnership with sales teams to drive
pipeline volume and velocity, ensuring alignment and execution posts, sales sheets and ebooks, etc.
- Manage and optimize the website and all web assets, including SEO optimization
- Measure and optimize the performance of all programs, campaigns, and channels
- 3-10 years demand generation marketing program experience (email campaigns, webinars, events, advertising, content, social media, etc.)
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- Experience with Marketo and Google Analytics
- Metrics driven and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - copywriting and message development skills are required
- Experience with managing a high performance team is a plus