Xactly Corporation | Professional Services | Vaughan,
Job Title: Implementation Consultant
Location: Denver, CO
Function: Professional Services
Position Type: Regular, Full-time
Position Level: Mid-Senior Level
Travel: Up to 50%
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential through seamless, perfectly aligned Sales Performance Management. Xactly’s comprehensive Sales Performance Management (SPM) suite leverages data from a sales performance AI platform to provide timely insights across the entire SPM value chain, from sales planning to execution, including compensation to optimization. Xactly takes Sales Performance Management from a dark art to a science, providing decision-makers with the data insights they need to tap the motivational power of their incentive compensation. With access to predictive analytics and benchmark data, enterprises can now optimize territories, design the right compensation and incentive plans and accelerate attainment and optimization of sales performance.
As the Implementation Consultant at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for project implementation artifacts, such as requirement documentation and leading the customer through the entire implementation cycle, including requirements, configuration, testing, SIT, UAT, launch, and post-implementation support. Client interactions will typically be at the Director level and above at SMB/Enterprise companies who expect a high level of customer service. We are seeking an individual with strong consulting experience, excellent communication, and customer management skills, preferably from a compensation domain background and experience with any programming language within the confines of a business application.
Xactly’s Professional Services team is a mix of former consultants, compensation experts, and sales professionals. The team comes from a plethora of industries including SaaS, consulting, financial services and management consulting. They’re a group of driven, highly motivated, self- starters who have the ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a fluid start-up culture. They are fast learners, turned compensation consultants with the business-savvy to execute complex projects in all client verticals.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Technology Consulting and Business Analysis
- Should be able to translate complex customer requirements and building configuration options, with the ability to guide clients through the decision-making process
- Experience working with one programming language – SQL/Python/Java highly preferred
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (business & technical)
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- System Integration experience and Troubleshooting skills are must have
- Ability to work as the functional lead on the assigned projects
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate outstanding service -orientation and strong interpersonal skills.
- Past experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment preferred.
- Confident communication style with strong presentation skills
- Self-aware, motivated, coachable and poised, able to work seamlessly as part of a team
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Participate in our Professional Services Bootcamp, which will introduce you to our products and processes as well as take you through a mock implementation.
- Begin ramping onto projects as soon as training is completed.
- Interact with customers as part of your first live implementations.
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently and successfully implement accounts in 90 days or less.
- Be fully ramped up, managing up to 10 concurrent implementations and taking customers
livewith Xactly each month.
- Be fully versed in Xactly tools keeping essential customer data organized and tracking all your interactions with customers.
- Become a subject matter expert in one aspect of Xactly’s products and related activities, including supporting other Implementation Consultants as they work with that aspect
- Create urgency, instill confidence, and provide fantastic customer service as you guide customers through the initial implementation and their early adoption stage of Xactly at their company.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Continue to manage a high volume of customers through the implementation process to ensure successful projects and adoption of Xactly
- Interact with customers each day to drive urgency, engagement
- Become a subject matter expert in several aspects of Xactly’s products, including developing training materials to support other Implementation Consultants
- Meet and exceed quarterly metrics and objectives.
- Provide input for overall implementation process improvements.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Mentor new hires and teach best practices to lead the team towards future success.
- Deepen knowledge of tactics to increase satisfaction and improve implementation time within your projects and share across the team.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with customers and create a design which meets their needs and
executeon it in our applications.
- Identify gaps within our processes, propose solutions and execute to continue raising the bar with the team.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Parking & Commuter Benefits
- Up to (3)
DaysPaid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.