Pre-Sales Consultant - Legal / Solicitors
Advanced | Pre-Sales | Birmingham, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our pre-sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for determined individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance for a someone with legal or solicitors experience to join a growing team with a strong culture of enthusiasm. You will support the sales cycle by effectively demonstrating a range of legal products to both existing and prospective customers. Joining our organisation at the onset of your career, we'll give you excellent opportunities to learn, develop and progress yourcareer - and we are very open to career-movers as long as you have a deep understanding of the legal market.
What you'll be doing
- Working in a technology focused role, quickly understanding and demonstrating new concepts as product features evolve
- Working on proposal responses, writing answers to questions and overall bid contributions
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to deliver sales outcomes against an exciting new business proposition
- Interact with internal and external customers to identify add-on sales opportunities, creating sustainable value and growth to customer and Advanced
What you'll be good at
- Customer meetings, engaging with external stakeholders
- Understanding and interpreting requirements, delivering solutions and building relationships
- Assist throughout the transition and on-boarding period, with project plans and resource delivery
What we would like you to have
- Excellent analytical skills
- An ability to present articulately
- Passion for the legal sector and an understanding of some of the specific challenges faced within the sector
- Some experience or understanding of legal software products is a plus but is not essential
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Generous commission scheme – able to earn bonuses up to 100 percent of your base
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!